Wednesday, April 20, 2022

1998 Series - August #1



I.
one thing is for sure and that is
when it is over and they know 
they have won, they are friendly
and willing to do all sorts of things
and you see them as hypocritical,
wondering why you have been
given another chance with them,
if, you will ever find a place in the 
world to where a future can be
counted upon, gradually losing
everything you worked hard for,
then you should not hold your
breath because you are dying.





II.
I love this woman dearly...  she's
what I want and yet something is
missing in my life...  so, is that
attributed to her or to my lack of
possibilities?    searching for the
right partner...  finding myself...
becoming the center of controversy,
I wonder what has been said or not said
and why I need to know either way...
it is neither up nor down for me as it
is all turning and find myself reaching
for nothing on which to hold onto.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment