Saturday, April 2, 2022

1998 Series - April #3

 

I.
thoughts race through my head
like flashes of lights that cannot
be clearly seen or held...  yet, I 
know I must find a way to put
it all in order by removing those
feelings over which I have no
control and never will have.




II.
life is a balancing act
one day it moves to the left
the next day to the right,
and we as adults must find
the equilibrium that suits us
or slowly drive ourselves
into an abyss of insanity.




III.
my head wants to perceive a world
where only the naive survive...
where the ruthless and the powerful
are looked down upon as they possess
inappropriate behaviors...  where each
of us are asked to discard our burdens
and become enlightened into a world
of peace...   and happiness...  and joy...
love and joy...  awareness and harmony.



No comments:

Post a Comment