Sunday, November 21, 2021

Lenses

I see throught the lenses with which I am most familiar

and whiule my thoughts are suspect, my vision

bercomes the foundation on which my thoughts are based

like education, politics, racism, and the economy;

and since these lenses are never cleaned, they are

interchanged quite often as dailly perspectives change

and I vbecome more neutral to my environment,

both real and imagined and my interpretations of same

are influence by what I see manifested in front of me

by all my real and imagined preconceived ideas;

we are all victimes of circumstance not chance and

we all see only that which we want to see as it

conforms to that whiuch we want it to be as we live

amongst the chaos of life and all its randomness,

swearing allegiance to science, not governments

and especially not religions as we have no verification

and truth is what the fact checkers say it is or will be

influenced by only those who won the previous war;

life is never cruel but always predetermined as

what will be has already been seen...  oiur future unfolds

as it was intended to unfold...  nothing more, mothing less,

idlle introspection is the disease of the cluttered mind

allowed to progress by early education and now we

see how wrong that will be...  I see throught the lenses

of my understanding and my convictions, right or wrong,

and they remain unmolested by current ideologies.


9 October 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment