Thursday, January 27, 2022

Gigging Existence

inasmuch as I doubt my own
existence, do I wonder of its
alternatives that provide me
with the life to which I have
so easily grown accustomed,
but, with hesitancy do I proclaim
the thoughts that addresses me
otherwise...  as they are the
reason for the doubt that I harbor
currently in the first place...
I have no reason to see what
I cannot see nor do I think
what I cannot understand nor
do I fantasize about that which
is totally unreasonable...  yet,
that is exactly my newest plan;
life is interpreted so many ways
it is not unusual to see variation
that is congruent with my own
while being so unrealistic...
life offers us choices that are 
always made on our own behalf
that we are forced to accept
and take responsibility as if it
were criminal for us not to do;
we believe because we think
that we believe and in so doing
justify the proof of our existence
that is as illusive as capturing the
idea that created us at birth...
like catching a bull frog at night
without a flashlight or a stick.

30 October 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment