Monday, January 10, 2022

Gone Fishing

the manner of my situation
changes as the time I spent
where I am fluctuates from
minutes to hours and my
mind refuses to acknowledge
that it is too old to adjust...
periodic adjustments are
made to alleviate the pain
but not only to they fall on
deaf ears but they do nothing
to alleviatgte the circumstances
of my discomfort...  as the
only viable solution is to
arise and walk around
which I refuse to do...  and,
it is at this point-in-time
that I ask myself why?
the answer that follows is
inevitably always the same...
I do not know...
it is this uncertainty that
aggravates me so...  there is 
always no one else around
with whom I can cast blame...
a fisherman I am not, so
my rod and reel is just a
mental concoction designed
to change the subject.

23 October 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment