Monday, February 13, 2023

An Interlude


sliding down the hallways of mental fantasies

I see you standing there in all your glory and

cannot ascertain if you are male or female...

I am not sure what that matters as I am fond

of both from time to time and like to switch

stimulation through diversities...  your body

curves in all the proper directions and is

proportionate to all your other features...  I

am fascinated by all your components and

want to try out all your features...  I am

blessed with a keen interests that is seldom

satisfied by all the run of the mill substitutes

that attempt to take your place...  it is good

that we glide into each other's arms so quickly

and get right down to business...  as they say,

but I cannot help but wonder, who is footing

the bill for all this fooling around during work.


8 February 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment