Friday, February 24, 2023

Mental Harassment


a reddish brown fawn dances across

the path of light that guides my inner

most thoughts, grazing on the grasses

the surround the pond of memories...

her family joins the procession and I

destined to wait until they all pass by

before I can continue with my journey

of solitude...  a single drop of rain falls

down from the heavens causing ripples

in the pond, magnifying those thoughts

already released into oblivion...  honor

sits on the doorstep of creation, hoping

for a chance to come inside while the

bands of forgetfulness play all the tunes

that most of us remember...  thinking

the days of wine and roses are over and

and it is time to plant fall crops...  in the

sky a falling star encounters a vibrating

though or two as it tumbles towards the

path recently crossed by deer and my

deep set eyes reveal the mysteries that

my soulful mind has tried to keep secret.



19 February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment