Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Mentally Focused


a brown couch sits in the living room

of my mental imagination along with

a few chairs, tables, and lamps in case

unexpected company arrives...   there

was some concern of food and drinks

being made available but that would

cause too much mental anquish so a

note was place on my virtual front

door to bring your own bottle...  a

brown couch that sat in the living

room of my mind was taken away

today since no payments were ever

made to the bank...  a neighbor has

loaned me one of their summer lawn

chairs and I refused her charity...  a

rug lays on the wooden floor of my

mental living room as my mind is

considering its use...  my body in

a blanket wraps itself, focusing on

the news on a neighbor's television.


31 January 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment