Tuesday, February 14, 2023

It's Valentines

this is the day for loving, I seem

to be remembering...  a  day for

giving love and receiving...  I

suppose, provided that you have

a special person in your life...

and, for those who don't I offer

sympathies...  and, for those who

think they do, but not really, I can

only offer apologies for all your

incorrect thoughts...  many will

celebrate this day with words,

some with presents and offers

of a special meal somewhere

special, while others will simply

acknowledge the day and move

on to something else as they do

not want to be bothered with love,

and I feel sorry thos those who

feel this way, regardless of their

reasons as love is really the only

concept on earth for which we live.


8 February 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment