Thursday, December 3, 2020

Hobbies

 Golf...

           I never wanted
                 to learn how to play
                        always thought it was silly;
Skiing...
         I never had the
                had the coordination
                       to keep me from getting hurt;
Writing...
               is what I do
                              AND
               it matters not
                       if I am good or bad
                                        BECAUSE
                       it is what I do;
Reading...
                certain topics entertains me, like:
                     theoretical physics
                          quantum mechanics
                               cosmic consciousness
Hobbies...
                we all have them, I suppose...                        


No comments:

Post a Comment