Wednesday, April 21, 2021

January 1988 - page 1

I think about my report
I have plenty of time but
it will not be impressive,
and if that bothers the
folks at the capital...
then, I'll be gone.


you obstructed my view
I was just right in case
she appeared...
I cannot accept your apologies
and I have nothing to fear.


If ten were written each day
each month...  I would have
files overflowing...  an
annualized concept of thoughts.


I saw her today and imagined us making love,
her expressions as we enjoyed each other's passion,
tireless efforts and a simple touch
holding and feeling her close
being part of her and me deep inside.


you seemed to look at me
in that same way that I
have been looking at you;
I want to blow a kiss of
my thoughts to you...
I'm afraid to want you
too much to say goodbye.


my thoughts are with
you even if all it is...
is just your friendliness.


I want to make love
with you but only
if it happens naturally.


the artic cold inhibits my motivation
as it does all my movements...
my thoughts are fixed on summer.


I look back on the things I could have done
discussing how I would have been with myself,
we reach no conclusions only theoretical assumptions.


and the strangers who pass through my door
are different from me in age and appear to
be younger or older in appearance...  and we
write their credentials on trash bags,
a change from their designer jeans...  and we
are put at odds...  these strangers who 
only know themselves...  and through
my door each day freely pass into my world.


No comments:

Post a Comment