Sunday, April 25, 2021

Second Quarter - April - 2021 - page 2

An Understanding
in your presence I find myself
on my knees patiently wait
a hand on my shoulder lets me know
temptation spreads me farther apart
a warmness covers my body like
the clothes you prohibit me,
hands slide over my oiled skin
fingers find their way inside
probing my deepest secrets
as I willingly yield to your influence,
guiding and directing me
making sure my commitment is sustained
while you regulate my sensations
and orchestrate my sensitivities to respond
and be captured by you gentle touch...
when to obey and when not to
when to reply to your questions and
when to satisfy your desires
as you instruct me to fulfill them,
sleeping in the shadows of your contentment
realizing my subordinate place in your life.

April 13, 2021



Obedience
remaining in my place, I wonder
what my dreams will bring tonight
will I be lucky enough to find
a mistress who knows instinctively
what I need and what I want...
to move on me gradually
with soft caresses and kisses
as I lay on my stomach...
gently spreading my thighs
soothing their softness with
fingers that are heated to the touch,
the round surface above my thighs
is the area you now explore,
kissing the crease between the cheeks
licking me into further submission,
the heat of your face against my skin
my heart beats sensuously faster
my hands sweat as I grasp the sheets,
a long finger probes my opening
then two slide in with ease...
my hips arch up to meet the attack
pushing your fingers farther in
until the silence is broken by our
heavy breathing as we both enjoy the
moments and their erotic rhythms.

April 13, 2021


The Awakening
darkness surrounds my countenance
fear roams throughout my body freely
sexual excitement permeates my senses
chills dance along my exposed spine
as prone I lay naked...
exposed...   vulnerable...
coolness blows over me
whispers of your breath evoke shivers
my manhood stiffens by your touch
coating your fingers with my essence
smeared on my opening sensuously;
spread eagle do I lay
hot oil drips onto my back and stings
until I am covered thoroughly
and squiring with anticipation...
you make me wait
and wait...
a cold metal object touches me
pointed and bulbous
sliding along the surface
teasing my exposed body,
your breasts brush up against me
nipples slide back and forth
kisses electrify my senses
my sensitivities soar,
my mind reels in the darkness
the object rests in the small of my back;
a smooth slippery body slides down mine
his manhood rests between my legs,
his hands guide it into me
it fills the space and more,
pushing it in against my resistance
occupying me completely
shaping my responses
and arching...  push back harder
feeling sparks of enjoyment alarms...
penetration completes its journey
and I am left completely joined
by an unknown stranger who
moves in and out of me
freely and unrestricted
my legs quivering with each thrust
and each gasping moan...
and when he explodes inside me
my mind escapes reality
my muscles clinch around him
as my reality shatters my feelings
of who I thought I had become...
I noticed not his leaving
nor her replacing him until her
breasts again pressed against my body
and slide back and forth
as her fingers played with his remnants
making sure I was washed with his semen
as a reminder of my submission and
the notion this could be repeated anytime.

April 14, 2021



Survival
we live in violent times but we
are a violent people who
use words and weapons to 
beat our opponent into submission
as we are the dominant one
and dominance is the blood of life
that surges through our bodies
like the sexual energy of a whore
whose case career lifestyle is one
many of us envy and emulate 
though we call it marriage.

April 15, 2021



Movements
there are no rules in retirement
for either males or females or
any of those caught in between
as we have pills and hobbies
to get us through each day and
no longer are we worried about
the daily news as it is simply
the same ole shit played differently
and never as important to us as is the
satisfaction that comes from an
unanticipated bowel movement.

April 15, 2021



Commonplace
hypothetical in the seventies was Star Trek
its utopian futuristic lifestyle impractical
and Area 51 was seen as speculation simply
no matter how popular the X Files...
Ancient Aliens brought into perspective what
Chariots of the Gods tried to convey in earnest
but only a few were caught up in the charms,
nowadays...  the government admits that
unidentified flying objects have been commonplace,
the news reports these findings without alarm
and we go about our daily business as if
there was noting here of which to be concerned.

April 15, 2021



Purpose
without the betrayal of Judas
there would be no Christianity
and yet as evil he is seen rather
than as the hero he should be...
and in the knowledge we agree
that our Creator controls our destiny
directing our actions both good and bad
to achieve His ultimate purpose of
which we have not been made aware.

April 15, 2021



No comments:

Post a Comment