Saturday, March 27, 2021

The Untitled... from 1988, page 21

 

I.
with delicate fingers she played
with his manhood...   teasing
with her eyes as she watched
his expressions of pleasure,
her tongue licked him to the point
of no return and she held back
a little to take more of him.

II.
she called out his name as she
brought herself to an orgasm,
she knew it was better with him.

III.
she was the kind of woman who
speaks her mind even if what she
has to say is something that no
man in her life wants to hear.

IV.
the evening took me by surprise
an orchestra of creature sounds
and no wind to blow them away.

V.
I heard you howling this night 
and was pleased by the sound,
my outside chores were done 
or we could have been closer,
we could have been a lot of things
if it were not for bad choices and
wanted to make sure you howled.

VI.
she came in through the back door
to see an old friend only what she
found was that he no longer lived there,
so she left through the front door.

VII.
it has always been at the heart of their affair...  his image,
it has always been their concern with what other's think,
when she wanted more and he could not be there suggesting
the she take another lover instead of being so lonely...
then their affair was never meant to be and the words,
"I will love you forever and ever," weren't meant either.

VIII.
"I'll go into my room... but why should I be alone,"
she exclaimed!
and she shouldn't but she did and wondered
what good was either of them?

IX.
momma...  this guy is so different
from all the others...   and, I know
I must have said that before but
this time it's not the same...  it's 
like that friend you had years ago
after papa died...  it's time for me 
to be happy momma...   like you.

X.
if it was real this afternoon or
this evening, I'm not so sure...
it was for us to judge and our
participation made it quite
impossible to be abstract...
it was gone before we sampled.

No comments:

Post a Comment