Saturday, June 26, 2021

November 1995 - page 5

1.
you will stay or 
you will go...  it
makes no difference
to me...  you serve
a purpose that can
be accomplished
by anyone dear.

2.
she has be youth
her virginity
and he had a subject
willing to be molded
into his version
of how a woman
should be...  yet,
always in a very
submissive role.

3.
bring me off gradually
but bring me off,
with your hands or mouth
I do not care,
you will do my bidding
or you will do nothing
for me at all.

4.
you must first put
your house in order,
before you can tell me
what I should do
and then there are the 
issues of regret and
trust that are shared.

5.
the silence of the rose
of lambs...  gently being
led without a care,
with the only reward
being a careful blend
of pain and love...
and if you submit,
what do you feel?
what do you want?
solve the riddle to these
puzzles my dear...
and what of the rose
or any flower to which
we must obey...  to achieve
a semblance of normalcy
if ever...  indeed...
and what do you gain by
what you elect as you
serve the rose with every
position of your physical
and mental humiliation.

6.
show me good fortune
and I will show you
someone who does not
think too highly of 
anyone but themselves.

7.
I will not be all that you
want me to be because
I simply belong to no one.

8.
take my money
spend it as you will
but fuss no longer
at what I spend at will,
and remember you 
can only question what
is not understood.

9.
there is no relief from the cold
inside or outside...  I wonder
who can help what it will cost
or when it will arrive...  we have
what we need...  our wants minimal,
something is missing...  there is
no pardon...  no apology for
all that we have become recently.

10.
age has kept them sleepless
with strange diets and they
listen to each other because
no one else gives a damn.


No comments:

Post a Comment