Thursday, June 17, 2021

October 1995 - page 1

1.
here is a process of this
a process of that
everything is a process
with steps and
procedures,
how to's
and why for's
but the process of relationships
is perhaps the most
difficult to understand
to make better.

2.
if this flirting
or aggravating
as you call it
is harmless, then
you won't mind if
I start to do it?

3.
you don't want to
be with a star
that attracts attention
because of the
privacy you say, but
the real reason
is competition
or the threat of same
but you still don't see how
I feel with you
and other men.

4.
you could loose me
simply because
you stopped paying attention
to what bothers me
saying it is of no concern
from your point-of-view.

5.
I will never
agree to marriage
or a divorce
until my concerns
are addressed.

6.
too many concerns
entered my mind
at the same time
and I was uncertain
as to the ones
that were of importance.

7.
bring me a woman
who knows
how to please a man
and I will
bring you a man who
constantly has
a wet dream.

8.
our circumstance
is unique
ours is different
unlike those
who stay together
for convenience sake
ours remains
because it is the only
thing for us to do.

9.
this is a birthday
month for
many of us
where wanting is not as
enjoyable as
having one anymore.

10.
I cannot get you
off my mind,
these weekends are special
when we get along
and you
don't make me fell
I'm just
along for the ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment