Monday, June 21, 2021

October 1995 - page 5

1.
she is the best at
setting one up,
making one feel as though
they are to blame,
the game is played
once or twice, then
one knows what
she is going and just
fuels the fire.

2.
she does not like
going without me,
unless it is at
her request, otherwise
she is feeling that she
is being manipulated.

3.
once we were a
happy couple
but no more
she tried to be to me
what her ex was to her
but I am not falling for it.

4.
you lacked money
I lacked emotional security
we are opposites
out of control
hurting each other in the process
seeing only our
points of view,
we are in a struggle that will
cause us both to lose.

5.
your anger is apparent
you hold me in contempt
all you want to do
is use my money...
depreciate my belongings
as you believe I have done to you
before you jump the fence.

6.
there is nothing
good about the morning
not when one is
angry and alone
but work must be done
and life goes on
nonetheless just
a little less arrogant.

7.
this is the beginning
of the end,
I can feel the atmosphere
like it was before,
comments to make the
other person feel low,
at the bottom
no hope
I hate you
I hate you
I hate you
I wish I had never met you
I won't go anywhere with you
but I'll take your car
this is what we expected
and knew but hoped
would not happen to us.


8.
If you want me
no one will get in
I don't need to be with you
just remember
how I feel.

9.
you must accept
who I am
just as
you are asking me
to accept you,
if you do not want
to be changed then
how do expect me to?

10.
you expect me to respond
a certain way
and when I don't 
it upsets you,
because you have no
responses for the unexpected
all you can say is
how much you hate me.


No comments:

Post a Comment