Friday, June 18, 2021

October 1995 - page 2

1.
what to say to you
is a puzzle
what you want or need
is beyond
my capabilities,
where freedom and security
is what you had
at home with parents.

2.
up to her face
she held her hand,
her mouth
sucked on her finger,
in and out
it moved, slowly...
her eyes looked seductive
the other woman
stepped up to her close,
pressing her large tits
against her victim's,
an excitement raced
through both bodies,
nervous sweat appeared
on both bodies,
both were sensuous
both wanted the experience
of have each other.

3.
her nipples became
more erect as
she played with them,
passion mounted
between her legs,
she thought of her lover.
4.
we control everything
in our lives,
from anger to lust,
especially those in between
since they lead
to the extremes.

5.
my balls ache
for the touch of excitement,
from someone unknown
then I imagine
they will send me over
the edge of pleasure.

6.
inside me
dwell feelings
no one knows
that no one should know
since they may
think bad thoughts of me,
and I must
keep these feelings inside
forever...  sharing
them with no one
but myself.

7.
can you make my
dick erect without
any help from me,
can you create a mood
that excites me that much,
can you build the
passion in me so much
that I explode from
a single touch?

8.
I am your opposite
I am your friend
I am your enemy
I a your lover 
I am not someone
to take for granted
or to compare...  so,
stop your looking around.

9.
lack of trust 
is the behavior
of a traditional workforce,
lack of trust
has no place in a
self-directed workplace.

10.
she pressed her body
next to mine,
I feel her large soft breasts
against mine,
down moves her hand
down between my legs,
I feel the excitement inside
she is trying to create,
I lower my hand
to the same spot on her,
I feel her moist fur,
it excites me more than imagined,
she withdraws her hand
from between my legs,
placing those same fingers
easily inside my mouth,
I do the same to her,
in and out we both move them,
we both suck seductively,
we remove our fingers
in perfect harmony
and kiss hard but tenderly,
as we explore
with our tongues...
we are and will be
each other's secret forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment