Sunday, June 20, 2021

October 1995 - page 4

1.
where is your desire
where are your beliefs
for what
and why,
do you exist,
where are you going
where have you been
and what have you done to
make me interested?

2.
take me into
your confidence,
let me know
how you feel and
hide your fears so
I won't have to care.

3.
she has a blue collar mentality
which bring with it common
sense but no profound vision
of where she is or what she
wants to be...  just... comfortable
with the knowledge that  she
attracts most men she meets.

4.
no one knows
no one will know
or should
or would if they could,
it will be our secret
as long as you
don't boast to
any of your friends.

5.
she was a plain woman
ordinary to most
but on the weekends
she released a demon
from within that
possessed all she saw.

6.
she wanted him or
someone like him
physically
to live out
all those fantasies she
held inside
for all these years;
allowing no one
to know them before
reluctant to share
them now...  but, aware
for her own sake that
they should be released.

7.
wait for me
inside my
dreams...
and if
you get there
before I do,
then,
please make
room for me.

8.
I am free
to choose,
obligated
to no one
as you so
stated so
eloquently,
one day in
a typical
state of rage.

9.
open your blouse
let those large breasts
swing free...
and be seen,
let us see all that
has been hidden
each day,
let the females see
their competition,
and what is needed
to compete against you,
and let me understand
how it really is with you.

10.
I wonder what is wrong
when I have
difficulty some nights, 
getting hard...
and you say it is you or me,
not wanting sex and
right away I wonder
how much I'll do for you,
missing the notion of what
you might have done for me,
and if, words were spoken
to that affect  would you
fire back quickly with 
"the world doesn't revolve around you,"
but if it does not revolve around me
then it must revolve around you.


No comments:

Post a Comment