Saturday, September 11, 2021

August 1999 - page 2

1.
we don't do much together
anymore except sleep and
then the next day it is like
youo are sorry you are here.

2.
I have no one to talk to
and I am not sure if I
really want to after
living a little with you.

3.
my life is not focused
I am doing things
that earn me money
but I am not really happy
or enthusiastic about
the potential future I have.

4.
everyday I get coffee to drink
and think of words to write,
sayinging the same thing
over and over again...  unable
to break free of the negativity
that controls what I believe.

5.
you love to payu me
\but call it by antoher
name so I won't know.

6.
I wish I could break free of 
your influence over me so
I can begin to rebuild myself.

7.
you take no responsibility
or any blame for how you
behave...  it's as if, your 
actions are nothing at all.

8.
I am random...
stagnant and stale
composing the same
lines if different
ways, thinking I
am clever but
realizing what I
write is nonsense/

9.
you were indifferent
right before you decided
to move out and test
your love and your
faithfulness to me again.

10.
I am influenced by you...  more
than I would like to admit and
I cannot seem to break free of
that power you have over me,
even though I know my life
would be better without it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment