Tuesday, September 21, 2021

October 1999 - page 2

1.
I see a wild beast in my head
and I possessn its body...
good or bad...  I see a Native 
American inside of me and
wonder what his eyes reveal.

2.
come to me my beauty
let us make our marriage
sacred so that no man 
will cast any doubt on the
everylasting quality of
our soon to be union. 

3.
I go to church and look
forward to every Sunday
because I am a spiritual
wasteland I believe...
it is the only day of the
week that I feel comfortable
with myself and others.

4.
I am rested
I am invigorated
with new life
and renewed energy
so that my week
will have purpose
and be meaningful
for us both.

5.
I want to see God
I want to be with God
I want to have God's love
and His caring so
that my life will have
purpose and results.

6.
my cat has
unconditional
love for me
as I would hope
I have for you.

7.
give me the courage and the
determination and the trust
to live my life according to
your will without the slightest
doubt that I will be looked after.

8.
I have no beginning...  no end and
I am not a circle or a ray of light...
I have no past and no future,
no hesitation...  no doubts...  I am
love and I am spread throughout.

9.
I have my dreams and my fantasies
to see me through my life...  what do
I need reality for when reality is a 
concept that control be controlled.

10.
I live in a deep forest inside a deep well
behind a large rock, underneath a warm
blanket of the mind and I nurture myself
as did my mother and the intimacy that
I feel will be contained and self absorbed;
I will live out the remaining days of my
life in a state of alienation for the crimes
I have committed against myself and to
the God to which I have not been able to
accept under the terms set forth in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment