Sunday, September 5, 2021

July 1999 - page 1

1.
a new month has presented itself
and I still have difficulty in seeing
what needs to be done in my life,
although I don't seem to be as
depressed as I seem to be before.

2.
hardly a day goes by where I
don't wonder about what my
life will be...  hardly a day goes
by where I don't wonder about
all that I have done wrong...
hardly a day goes by where I
wonder if I love or just need.

3.
she has no interest
in watching women
play tennis but if
there is a men's game
she ir right out front.

4.
I am not good at being nice
to everyone...  especially when
they are not nice to me at all.

5.
I am yours and you are mine
we are together...  at least
temporarily...  until we realize
what the other person really
wants with us in their life.

6.
wanting you is more
enjoyoable than having
you actually.

7.
bless me once or twice
before you go and let me
back in the glow of love.

8.
my life is different now that
I have wanted to have God
be a part of it...  my life flows
now because I have allowed
God to enter my heart and 
take the burdens off of me.

9.
I see you in the evening
and we sleep together
and as good as that is 
for me I know I must
get up and let us both
go to work each morning.

10.
when do we know what to do
and where it should be done
and to whom and why it is
supposed to be...   and if, we
get answers to these questions
how will we know that too?


No comments:

Post a Comment