Friday, September 17, 2021

September 1999 - page 3

1.
it is difficult for me to say
how I feel about it all...
because the pain is too deeply
rooted inside me to be so
casual about the life that
I have recently had to live.


2.
you look inside me and see a man
who constantly makes you unhappy
as a result of not trusting you...  and
yet, you have given previous behavior
to show otherwise... but have no
desire to be critical of yourself...
heaven forbide that youo should do
anything wrong at all here and now.


3.
you want me ti talk to the doctor
about what I do to ruin this affair
which is the only way you see 
that I need to be fixed...  you don't
see that I may have other problems.


4.
I love having you around but I am
growing tired of your selfishness
and self-centered attitude and rather
than having us both satay at ahom
and enjoy the day you want us to
trades places so I go to work and
you stay at home...  so that I will
know what it feels like to be you.


5.
I believe that we have reached a moment
in our lives where we see that we are too
different to be togethe and that we both
had those feelings from the very beginning
because it was better to have this than noit.


6.
we are both thinking about ourselves
these days rather than giving which is
something we used to do...  you don't
see it but I do and we will not last
much longer this way at all dearest.


7.
I don't know who you are and you
don't know me...  we don't know
each other...  I don't know if we try...
we work and come home and
survive the motions of being with
each other but there is little intimacy
and lots more taking than giving.


8.
the world is out there for us to
conquer aqnd for all to see my
fears...  regrets...  apprenhensions,
so...  for now, it will have to wait 
until I master my hiding courage.


9.
God helps those who help themselves
and if that is true then what about
those who are unsurfe of what to do
to help themselves or how to do it/


10.
I am worried that I will lose you
and that is probably what will happen,
what I should be worried about is
standing alone and uninvited and
making my way as best as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment