Tuesday, September 28, 2021

November 1999 - page 4

1.
take me...  oh Lord
into your grace...
and do with me
as you desire from
this point forward.

2.
there is a purpose and a
time for everything...
some know their calling
others do not...  but, the
call does come at some
time yielding the purpose.

3.
to love thy neighbor as thyself is
the most important commandment
so if I am to love my neighbor as
myself then in order to fulfill that,
I must first love myself...  so I have
no choice here if I truly believe.

4.
in the office
you sit
with your
pressence
and careful
attitude.

5.
where is he crime in being careful
and patient and slow to react...
where is the justice in a quick response
or jumping to an invalid conculsuion?

6.
we are close the the end of the year,
we are close to the end of one thousand 
years...  and, we are close to changes
that will alter our simple lives forever.
 
7.
walk with me down the road of
forgiveness...  give to me what I 
give to you...  sit with me while
we both give thanks...  and pray
with me so I can decide our future,
walk with me into the eternal life.

8.
are you prepared to die and if the
answer is yes...  then, do so...  but,
if the answer is no...  then, you 
must get yourself prepared to live.

9.
is there a chance that I might go in
your directions and live my life with
others...  but according to your will?
is there a chance that I might be one
of many that flow into your service?

10.
I am fascinated by the stories
of the Bible as if wanting to
live back then as a disciple.


No comments:

Post a Comment