Friday, September 24, 2021

October 1999 - page 5

1.
I don't belog to you nor you to me
you are free to go to whomever
you desire...  but, if you do then
this I must tell you... do not return.

2.
how do you feel?
I feel with my fingers
whole those around 
me fell with their hearts
and are keely aware
of all their cool senses.

3.
ever since the wedding I
have not spoken to you
nor have you to me...
it is as you said it would be
and I tthought your would
not do that to family...  but,
 I was wrong again; yet,
I bet you have not broken ties
with our wealthy brother 
because it is he that you
just might need again.

4.
hold this fortress down
make it ready to defend,
it is my friends that I worry
most about not enemies.

5.
I live in darkness 
work in darkness
sleep in darkness
arise in darkness
and when the light
come around I feel
very uncomfortable.

6.
I have no future...  no guarantees,
no assurances, except myself
which I cannot trust and if I had
security I would ruin it anyway,
so I am best off without it.

7.
you never trusted in me 
I was just there to help you
through some difficult times,
and you becamee dependent
upon me and it became
convenient for you and
allowed you to grow independent
and now you want to be free.

8.
I have no reason to feel good 
aboutt myself when it comes
to relationships or employment,
neither one is done well at all.

9.
take me to your mother
take me to your father
take me to your family
that I might minister
unto them a new way
for them to think and live,

10.
my thoughts are never complete
only partially thought through
like my life has been thus far.


No comments:

Post a Comment