Monday, September 13, 2021

August 1999 - page 4

1.
what would you do
if you had to choose
between me and another
man and would you
have visited his bed
before it got that far?

2.
one...  two...  three...
and it is time to pee,
and be someone else
for the rest of the day...
one...  two...  three...
see me perform
like the seal I am,
except I don't 
do church groups
who believe
differently that I do.

3.
hurt from you is deep
and may never be over-
come with patience.

4.
I should be at eighty and I am
not even half way there...  this
month will not be as productive
as some of the others, but that is
just the way it's going to be.

5.
now you are concerned
because I say nothing
about what you are not doing
and that indifference
bothered you as it did me.

6.
there is no paying back here
only learning a new way to
respond to you that bothers
you as much as your acttions
have a tendency to bother me.

7.
I wish upon a star
but not tonight
because tonight is
for making love.

8.
we are stopped from doing
what we know is wrong
while others pretend to be
righteeous...  yet, do what
they feel they need to do
regardless of the ethics
because it is something
that is just done by them.

9.
we sleep in the same bed but
are miles apart both with our
feeling and expressions and the
tneed we have for each other.

10.
wait one more year before
you make your move
and the patience will pay
off for you as it has for me,
take it day-by-day... slowly,
letting it evolve in such a
way that you gained and have
learned from that experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment