Thursday, September 9, 2021

July 1999 - page 5

1.
you hold my hand
kiss my cheek and
play with my feelings
leaving me thinking
that you are just
loving the one that
you are currently with.

2.
I hope you are on my side
just yuo hope I am on yours,
but neither of us believes
or trusts in what the other
person does or says...
ain't that funny, especially
when everyone sees us
as still being together.

3.
come to me with your desires
and I will comfort you in my
arms and make love to you
in a way that you have never,
ever been loved like before.

4.
mayb e she is and maybe
she isn't to be trusted but
she is all I have and I must
make the most out of a
questionable type situation.

5.
my mind wanders today like
a bee looking for the right plant,
I feel the positive side of me
slipping away and it gets a
little harder for me to think of
something positive while I 
cannot really think of anything
positive...  my minds skips
and fades, jumps and hesitates
looking for something to grasp.

6.
you gave me reason
and purpose but you took me
away from my home.

7.
give me the stars and a reason
to love you and I will give you
a ton of what you need and the
moon on an arriving fall night.

8.
we are survivors 
we are myths who
seek revolution
with out past...
we are strong with
self-inflicted wounds
with the capacity
to always try again.

9.
my heart goes out to you
my heart lives under water
and is drowning in the
illusion of your loving.

10.
I want to give you what you need
but I believe you do not feel the
same way about me and that you
are making do until a better
opportunity presents itself... and
that you believe it will, one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment