Saturday, September 25, 2021

November 1999 - page 1

1.
you want to act like a typical
man and want me to act like
a typical woman...  it is these
reversing of roles with which
I have a problem, unless you
take care of me financially so
I only have to work for a 
little bit of spending money.

2.
I spend more time without
you than with you and I am
beginning to like that now.

3.
first things first must come my
way and I must decide what it
is that I must do and then I must
take the lead and do it rather than
just wait around for something
to happen to me good or bad.
 
4.
I want the Lord in my life but
I am not sure how to go about
doing that and live the life I
am trying to live currently.

5.
I do not trust you or what
you say or what you do
any more because you are
so very much unpredicatable.

6.
you do not want me as your husband
but you are accepting me for the time
being or until something else arrives.

7.
your talents bring you
satisfaction but always
in a way that it takes
a life away from me.
 
8.
I want a woman who will stand
by me through thick and thin...
who will support me and try
to understand me and who will 
not make me over into someone
with whom she would rather be.

9.
my life is uncertain employment wize
and therefore financially but I have
been going to Church and trying to
accept Christ into my life and dreams,
and my expectations my never come
to pass but it will not hurt me if I
were to continue on this path of mine.

10.
perhaps there is another
year that I will will have
more but one thing is for
sure and that is something
for me is about to arrive.


No comments:

Post a Comment