Monday, September 27, 2021

Noivember 1999 - page 3

1.
I have tried to be depressed
and yet I just cannot seem
to get there today...  perhaps, I
will try again sometime tomorrow.
 
2.
what do I have to show for my
life that makes me different from
all the others...  and, I say nothing...
but God keeps me around to try
and understand and rise above
all of my miseries and my doubts.

3.
two months left to these one thousand
years and I have nothing special planned,
seeing it as just another day in the life
just another little merry-go-round.

4.
I seem not to remember much
in the way of anything...  nor
do I seem to care but I long for
the passion that others have
to always do what they dare.

5.
God...  grant me the patience to
live my life as You would have it
and to let me rejoice in the idea
that this is what you would have
me do...  God...  grant me the
wisdom to accept my life as you
would have it and want nothing.

6.
two cats...  on top of the table lay,
one mother...  one son...  one father
will not come in to stay...  two cats...
fight for attention from us both
and give us back so much love
that it is very easy for me to boast.

7.
hold my hand as I cry and let
me know that you are there
to comfort me...  as I am here
to protect you even though I
am too emotional sometimes.
 
8.
hold me carefully
in your heart that
I may feel secure
in your warmth.

9.
I am reunited with my father
one last time before I die...
and this one should bee the
one that counts because I
am willing to pledge loyalty.

10.
can I really live my life as you
would want me to live it or is
this just another illusion that
you are going to put me through?


No comments:

Post a Comment