Wednesday, September 8, 2021

July 1999 - page 4

1.
I cannot give you the happiness
that you want...  and, I am not 
sure that anyone can do that
because you don't really want
happiness...  what you want is
punishment for what you
believe that you have done
wrong with your life and that
just perpetuates bad actions.

2.
I want to be free of you and
while the sex might be good,
it is not worth the stress of
worrying about you and what
you might be doing...  when
you finally realize that you
need to give it all up, I will be
gone as my patience with you
is becoming less and less as you
become more independent and
show less of a committment 
towards this marriage of ours.

3.
she shows her love more each day
and each day I am more suspicious
of her motives because I believe
she has something she wants to hide.

4.
I can see her with another man
very easily... she is the type of
person who hesitates...  but,
ends ups receiving what she
refers to as instant gratification.

5.
we have been together for several
years ow and we know each other's
habits...  good and bad points and
what we need to do is accept rather
that try to change how we have to be.

6.
she toys with the idea of being with
another woman, seeing it as something
unnatural...  but, her desires have
begun to betray the latent feelings that
she has held inside for several years.

7.
bring me your mysteries
show them to me
please me like we talked
and I will be yours forever,
and will not ask of you
anything ever again.

8.
how can we say the same thing,
we have said before but in a
different way...  a fresh approach
and no thought of anyone...
how can we day what we need
to say and not have it come
across as being rather trite.

9.
we talk but no one listens
then we blame each other,
saying words we cannot
take back or apologize for,
wondering why our life
together is deteriorating so.

10.
I have you on
my mind all
the time and I
wish we could 
be together more.


No comments:

Post a Comment