Saturday, August 7, 2021

February 1999 - page 2

1.
I think therefor I am
was once said
by a great man
and his comments were used
to prove our existence,
rather than just rouch
or fdeel or use intuition,
and I am amazed at myself
for being so taken with
words such as those
when the reality of sight
preceeds thought and
is a greater tool than
trusting the subjective
nature of one's imagination.

2.
it was a treat
far greater
than that which I stated
and wonderful
to be able to meet
with my daughter after
not hearing from her
for over a year.

3.
a light from above
shines on my thoughts
showing the way,
allowing my mind
to see all that it can
as divine inspiration,
giving me the words
and I feel somewhat 
better for being able to
start the day this way.

4.
if nothing succeeds like success
then nothing feel like failure,
and one must determine on one's
own which statement will they
use for their measurements...
the recognition of the two alone
is the price of admission to this
game we call life and all her 
ambitions, when in reality,
neither actually is what one
should believe...  neither are
appropriate and neither are fair
as life is what it is and we are
what we are when living it.

5.
each battle takes its toll
each word or thought wounds
just a little more...  and we
allow it all to happen because
it sharpens the sould and
makes us stronger...  strength
is the name of the game
that we all must play in
one form or another while
being intuitively admired,
strength in silence or in
courage or battle or with
thought, actions, or deeds;
strength in numbers
strength in knowledge
or with one's position
or amount of money one has;
weakness is a formidable enemy
of the strong and is always
avoided while strength is
cumulative anc can take a 
lifetime to build...  no one
remembers the weak and
no one really wants to.

6.
there is a passion
in my heart
and in my sould,
for what I believe
and what I teach,
but I cannot find the key
for it being my livelihood,
and I guess it is this 
contradiction with my
life that makes it
difficult for me to
believe all that I read
about how to succeed.

7.
I continue to look for
someone else's words
to tell me what to do,
when all I need to do
is look inside to find
what I need...  and,
regardless of what I 
think it might be...
our maker gav us
\everyting that we
ever need to survive.

8.
I can notice the change
as gradual as it may seem
but I am curious and
question the reality of 
what I see because it
could be nothing more
that one of us is simply
paying attention now.

9.
it intrigues me
to think
that I can draw
on the power
of the res of the world
as well as the universe...
and if, 
that concept is something
I can believe
without any proof
other than
what I can read,
then,
why is it so difficult
for me to
believe in God?

10.
I do not have to read
to have a coffee break
with God because I do
every morning when I werite,
as I drink my coffee because
these words I put on paper
come from Him...  and,
are intended not for others
to read necessarily but
for me as therapy and to
give me the courage to
continue as I have something
each day to look forward to.


No comments:

Post a Comment