Wednesday, August 25, 2021

May 1999 - page 5

1.
she comes in begging
asking for someone
to take care of her
as if is is someone's
obligation to let her
live off another man's
kindness and lust.

2.
her comments are always
the same, "can you help me out,"
spoken in a pittiful voice
hoping someone will
listen to her begging.

3.
the more she tries to
manipulate him the
more he resolves to
pull away from her
and the more she feels
that he has betrayed her.

4.
I see in myself the seeds
to be what someone else
wants but I also see the
need in me to be alone,
not letting anyone but
myself live like I do.

5.
I am not better off today
that I was the day before
and will continue to be
like that until I change
what it is inside me that
makde me feel this way.

6.
you called to let me know
that you would be later and
then you are not late at all,
but more importantly there
was no reason for you to
call at all because we area
sleeping in separate rooms.

7.
if I raised my hand to you I
am sorry but still no harm
came to you...  I am sorry
but still my words were
never heard...  if I raised
my heart to you I am sorry
but it was done out of love.

8.
there seems to be more heavy
people than thin these days,
and age does not seem to bre
a factor at all...  it is sad in a
way that we as a society do
not care that much about 
ourselves and being healthy.

9.
he must show up at McD's
every friday to coffee up and
make his cell phone calls and
I guess I would think that
from his car would be better.

10.
I wonder what will be
our fate but this is not
exactly what I should 
do... accepting that
which I do not agree.


No comments:

Post a Comment