Sunday, August 22, 2021

May 1999 - page 2

1.
my life is uncertain
both my marriages
as well as my career
but my mental health
is being repaired
and my outlook
should by default
become improved.

2.
there is a perception
that one is beeter than
the other...  but, for my
purposes either will do
so I pick the one with
the least number inside.

3.
I see you in someone else's
future and I see myself in
no one's future at all but
for some reason that is of
not concern to me...  at
least not at the moment.

4.
I sleep with you in
the bed purchased, thinking
I may not stay long.

5.
everywhere I go to write
and drink coffee, I try to
sit in the corner of the room
but those who see me 
always look with what
seems to be curiosity as to
what it is I am doing here.

6.
I feel neutral about everything
in my life right now...  maybe
that is because I know that
whatever happens there will
always be my parents to
which I will be able to return.

7.
she calls to me to
change my appointment to a
Thursday, if I cared.

8.
I could have enought to live
for eighteen months in the
next ten weeks but I am not
sure what I would gain if I
stopped...  but if I returned 
to work until the end of the
year I would have enough
money for the next two.

9.
what do I want in my life
or from my life...  what do
I need or what would I like
to give?  what do I think 
that I should or should not
do...  it would seem that I
have a lot more questions
than answers...  and that
no one, no matter what
place they hold in my life
can help me here and now.

10.
I have not found the right woman
with whom I would like to spend
the rest of my life...  although, I
feel this should bother me but it
does not and I wonder why not?


No comments:

Post a Comment