Saturday, August 28, 2021

June 1999 - page 3

1.
you want me to live like this
until you can go to Knoxville,
but that only favors you and
I will not do that anymore.

2.
my daughter wants her cake
and eat it too...  but lile does
work like that and when you
don't want my wife to attend\
and then lie about it...  you
no longer deserve me either.

3.
your love was not strong enough to
overlook what I said and neither was
mine...  yet, my mistake was taking
youi back and not doing anything 
about getting a divorce when you
had mentioned it the first time.

4.
I don't see a way out
this time around and
if it was not supposed
to happen it would not.

5.
I will find a soulmate
somewhere...  sometime
and all of this will be
eventually worth it all.

6.
it is a shame that this
had to have happened
but it is one of those
issues that now must
be resolved somehow.

7.
I hate what has happened
but there is little I can do
except make sure it does 
not happen again with
someone else like you.

8.
we are all to blame
and ther is very little
left to do except close
the door on this issue
and move on without.

9.
I see clouds in the sky with
faces that are frowning at my
behavior and the way I treat
those around me...  these
faces condemn but offer no
solutions and I am left
avoiding the day and its
uncomfortable participants.

10.
most of those who pass
my gaze are lumpy even
at a young age so what
will they be like when
the finally reach my age?


No comments:

Post a Comment