Sunday, August 29, 2021

June 1999 - page 4

1.
I accept full responsibility 
for my atgions and will
live with the consequences
and if that means alienations
from family then so be it.

2.
I ask others to fight
my battles and when
I do it make the 
situation worse so
now it is time to take
change of my life.

3.
there will be time passing
for many months before
I let myself join with 
another woman in marriage.

4.
perhaps we have all learned
a valuable lesson from this
unfortunate experience and
if we have then it was worth
the pain that we all endured.

5.
it is obvious that you have
unconditional love inside
of you and show it to me
all the time...  it is now up
to me to trust you more.

6.
it is time for me to get back to
where I was and put my life
back together...  rebuilding it
better than it ever was before,
finally benefitting from the past.

7.
the sun feels good on my shoulders
it warms my new sense of pride
and self esteem...  the sun's warmth
heals the scars that have been
carried many years unattended.

8.
it is necessary to see
the ugliness in one's
self before the positive
can rise up from ashes.

9.
inside our minds are the influences
of our parents, incorporating theirs...
and theirs...  and theirs...  it is up to
each of us to determine those to use.

10.
if I write each day whether it
be positive or negative, I am
still building my ability to
think and use words differently.


No comments:

Post a Comment