Monday, August 9, 2021

February 1999 - page 4

1.
you have experienced
what I want to and so
I am hoping I can experience
it through you...  that mayve
you can arrange what
I cannot...  and, with that said,
I do not know if I can
actually go throught with it.

2.
I look at this orange shirt
and I wonder why it was
sent to me...  why someone
would think that I would
want to wear that color;
unless,  it was believed
that because I live here,
and orange would be
my color...  go Vols go.
 
3.
we live each day carefully
not to say the wrong thing
not to think the wrong thoughts
not to be unproductive
or wasteful... still, there is
room for improvement
on a continuous basis
never really satisfied with
what we hacve done, until
the cost of improvement
outweighs the gain.

4.
I lay next to your body
every night and feel
your warmth...  it soothes
and relaxes me as I am
curled up around you or you
could curl up around me;
sometimes, the heat from our
bodies causes us to prespire
and we separate until it
is gone...  and, always
and always wake up in
each other's arms...  always
looking forward to the
next end of the day.

5.
it is loud...  on the floor...
where I work temporarily,
these machines running
twenty four hours a day,
seven days a week, 
stopping only for maintenance
or make ready procedures;
these pressmen as they are called
skilled as much as they can be,
lean on bent-up tables
arms folded on their chests,
watching and hearing the sounds
coming from their machines
and will do little else for work
as they are all members of a union
and don't really have to and if
they were to , it would only
increase their hourly wage
and prevent them from leaning,
watching, amd hearing and
doing their work as always.

6.
I am at home in
most anyplace 
as long as you are
by my side, and
still I know I can
survive if you 
were to leave me.

7.
cross your legs and feel my
hand between your thighs
and my fingers playing in
the pool of liquid caused
by your excitement...
sometimes twisting my
middle finger in the brown
soft hair that grows there,
and sometimes removing
my hand to smell the
sweetness of you arousal
as you move back and forth
to the rhythms of our
new found passions.

8.
I watch you undress
every night
always noticing and
always becoming ecited
when I see
your large breasts
hanging there in
perfect symmetry.

9.
it is no secret that I
am highly aroused by
the shape of your body.

10.
am I calmer today that I was before,
am I subdued with no escalation
of my thoughts...  am I a better person
in the way I am now behaving...  is the
medication that I take twice a day working
or is it just the fact that I am now focused?



No comments:

Post a Comment