Wednesday, August 4, 2021

January 1999 - page 4

1.
it is easy to list my
accomplishments as
they are few in number,
it is easy to list my
ex wives because I 
have had only two,
it is a little more difficult
to list my places of
employment since there
have been quite a few,
and to list my mistakes
in some kind of logical
fashion would take the
rest of my lifetime.

2.
I wonder how one would
feel in reading these 
thought of mine...  probably
not iwth compassion but
with some contempt as
I am always feeling sorry
for myself in some way.

3.
I love you if I love you
when I love you but when
it should be unconditional
or not at all since anything
less is not love at all.

4.
she went shopping and
found herself a wallet
which she purchased
along with some stuff
for me, so I can assume
that she is not leaving
me after all my worrying.

5.
it is late in the evening
when my thoughts turn
to you and what I miss.

6.
there is no suffering
without beauty...
no failures without
some successes...
and no love without
suffering and hate.

7.
the road is lonmg and bumpy
and full of hjoles that cause
me to shift loads to another
shoulder to continue my pace.,
wond

8.
my wife is our wife as
she is busy into everyone's
life and takes care of 
very little at home now.

9.
what is yours is yours and
what is mine is ours...  and
if I argue with that logic
then I am the one who is
selfish, mean, and unfair...
and no wonder shy no one 
would want to live with
you let alone with me.

10.
I wonder why I married at all,
I wonder why I could not be
satisfied to live alone...  so this
that you have is equally shared
onm my side as you have
damaged just as much as I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment