Sunday, August 15, 2021

March 1999 - page 5

1.
you say you want to
make love to me but
you just lay there
while I caress you,
offering nothing in return
not even body movement
to show my stimulation;
then after a while when
you think I have had enouth
your turn to fact me
expecting me to be hard
and when I am not
you get made and say I am
doing it all on purpose.

2.
I look at the life I have
and realize that we are
much alike in a negative
way to ever get along
in a positive way and
se see in each other
what we don't like
in ourselves and this is
no way to have a union.

3.
it is time for me
to take control of
my life and do with it
what I will, rather
than continue to live
in an environment
that offers me no
compassion or
support in anything
that I choose to do.

4.
these mornings when I 
arrive late, the darkness
has gone and there is
more movement than I
would care to see now.

5. 
a present for my daughter's
wedding is not asn easy
thisg for me to realizew as
I want it to be something
that is special to bothe of us.

6.
I am witness to my
own futile existence
and I see no way to
correct the situation at
this moment in time.

7.
a peculiar feeling
cascades over this
house...  an uneasiness,
a warning of bad times to come...
there is a peculiar sense
of foreboding here
that is constantly endured,
and all that passes is the
beginning of th/e end.

8.
I am a traveler
with no destination
and no previous location
just a lonely man
who is searching for 
what is within.

9.
yesterday her attitude towards
me changed and today she takes
her rings off so as not to damage them,
in her purse for later...  but she
wanted me to have them so I
would not think that anything
was wrong and maybe that is
why her attitude changed.

10.
I am in this alone and it does
not matter how many pills I
take or how many therapy
sessions I have...  the fact
remains that I am in this alone
and I don't believe that my
wife will ever be trusted again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment